Track Rules & Policies
RC Tracks of Las Vegas is a family friendly facility where every one of all skill levels is welcome! Our track rules exist so that we can maintain fairness and an environment of fun and safety for everyone. Failure to follow the Rules and Policies set forth can get you kicked out with forfeiting fees and possibly banned from returning.
- Safety is our first priority! If you see something that is unsafe, please report it to the Race Director immediately.
- Have Fun! We all have our own definition of what is fun. Please use common sense.
- All participants must pay for practice and racing prior to placing your vehicles on any the tracks.
- Driving backwards on any of our tracks is prohibited.
- Be courteous to other drivers and their vehicles. No Bashing!
- Zero Tolerance Policy – No yelling, fighting, threatening, whining, arguing, trash talking, or sabotaging other drivers. Violence will not be tolerated. No weapons of any kind are allowed on the premises. If you are found breaking this rule, you will be asked to leave immediately and you will forfeit any fees paid.
- No 1/5 scale RC’s are allowed.
- No foul language. Children do not like to hear it! (And most of their parents!) Please keep it PG.
- Smoking and drinking is only allowed in designated areas.
- Please help keep our facility clean by picking up after yourself. We have Trash cans throughout our facility. Please use them!
- There will be a two (2)-minute grace period between heats. All racers must immediately put their cars and radios down and get into a turn marshal position within one (1) minute. If you are running back-to-back you must notify the Race Director and find a replacement marshal. Any racer who does not adhere to this rule will receive a one lap penalty in your next race. If you are unable to turn marshal, it is your responsibility to find a substitute to turn marshal for you and notify the Race Director on who it is.
- Please wear shoes that allow you to run. No flip flops, sandals, or open toed shoes are allowed when turn marshaling.
- While turn marshaling, please watch your area of the track and not the race.
- Do not yell at turn marshals! You are (Most likely) the reason your RC crashed and required a turn marshals help! Remember, they are there to help you! Be respectful to them!
- Please use caution when pulling in and out of the Pit lane. Failure to do so could result in docking of laps. Safety first!
- Our Race Directors are in charge and have a final say in any decision made. Please respect their decision.
- Please respect our tracks! We work very hard to keep them maintained. Any intentional crashing and horseplay is not permitted.
- Any driver found guilty of placing fellow racers, turn marshals, mechanics, or spectators in harms way will be asked to leave immediately and you will also forfeit any fees paid.
- If you are turn marshalling, that is your job. Please do not attempt to play mechanic while turn marshalling. If a vehicle breaks on the track, please place it in a safe area and maintain your position turn marshalling.
- Vehicles that are broken need to be removed from the track. Any driver that continues to drive on the track with a broken vehicle will be black flagged. This is to help protect our tracks!
- Using reverse during a race is illegal. Let the turn marshal help you out.
- If you are not racing or practicing, please do not enter the driver’s stands.
- No children under the age of 8 are allowed to turn marshal.
- No Food or Drinks are allowed on the Tracks or Driver Stands.
- Parking: We have a Load and Unload Area. Once you have unloaded, please park in the back parking lot. (When you leave the track, make a right and follow it back to the parking lot)